CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 16, 2009

My nose was froze, toes were froze, my fingers were froze

Mostly my hands were cold as I was sitting on the computer one night and it made me remember that I really, REALLY want a pair of fingerless mittens for this winter. So, of course I hopped (clicked) on over to etsy.com to see what I could find. Here are my two favorites:

Freezebaby Mittens - classic cable handknit long mittens in olive green

by EveldasNeverland

These were definitely my favorite. I love the contrasting edge and chunky cable knit





Fingerless- Acrylic Bella's Grey Mittens

by flutterknits

I'll admit it, I'm a Twilight fan. But, despite Mr. Cheney's opinion, that's not the only reason why I love these gloves. I love the look of cable knitting, the practicality of fingerless gloves, and don't they just look warm? Love it!

This gal is taking pre-orders on these gloves since they were so popular! Order now and you could have them by the middle of November!




Mmm, my fingers are warming up just thinking about these! Enjoy!

No comments: